hi guys who visit my blog or a passageways so that here,
peopl no excuse for having a good time without getting in and not posting anything (to saythe months ©) now I will start posting
daily or weekly, I'll write about my days and days post pictures (not to be afraid kk), of course, I will not stop talking
on fashion, music etc. and famous, the most important issues of the blog. I will also start posting horoscope and other things
as gifs, messages and things of humor
as you know my blog © eclectic, I'll start changing a little in the style I want to post morethings about rock
© that my style & hope you like it, I get q postqr in English, because the visits on my blogare from around the world
and as the Englishman is well known © & A © better this people, xoxo
quarta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2011
Total de visualizações de página
Postagens populares
-
Rolou em Londres o Brit Awards , premiação que elege os artistas de maior destaque no Reino Unido! Avril Lavigne foi conferir o evento e ...
-
Pin up! Assunto batido e rebatido,mas que eu AMO!Acho que todo mundo sabe o que é uma pin up,se não.aqui vai um pequeno resumo: Pin ups era...
-
Um vestido na altura dos joelhos, chanel ou longuete são excelentes opções. Um tailleur de bom corte é um clássico para ocasiões deste tipo...